The first call of La Lonja de la Innovación has been a success and we have received a large number of applications. Thank you very much to all of you! The talent is gathering around La Lonja and that is already a reason to celebrate.
Today we can already tell you the preselected projects! These candidates are one step closer to being one of the 6 elected to be part of the Innovation Ecosystem in La Lonja, where they will be accompanied by a team of mentors to work in their projects and developments that will bring important innovations to the entire port community of Huelva and the whole Huelva society.
These are the preselected projects!
- Control Vessel
- Paula FIWARE
- Proyecto Milano
- System PAM
Congratulations to all the preselected companies and projects!
Although getting this far is already an achievement worth celebrating, there is still one last and important effort to access to the acceleration program.
In this second phase of the selection process you will have to defend your project in front of the jury:
- Manuel Francisco Martínez, CTO Port Authority of Huelva
- Abelardo Budia, Head of the Operations Department of the Port Authority of Huelva
- Rocío Díaz Pereira, La Lonja de la Innovación director
- Jose Ignacio Morales Conde, Innovation consultant at Telefónica
- Juan Marcelo Gaitán Leiva, Head of FIWARE iHubs and Fiware Product Head in Telefónica
- Miguel Ángel Torres, CEO of Wifree Zone and technology mentor de in La Lonja de la Innovación
- Diego Martínez Camacho, Logistics manager in freight terminals at RENFE MERCANCÍAS and Mentor in La Lonja de la Innovación
- Juan Carlos Fortes Garrido, Director of the master 's degree in Industrial Maintenance in the UHU and Professor in the ETSI of the UHU.
What to do if your startup is one of the preselected?
Now is the moment to develop that pitch with which you are going to defend your candidacy in front of the Selection Committee. Throughout the day you will receive an email from La Lonja de la Innovación team with the exact time for your pitch on March 23rd, that will be held in person at “El Centro de Visitantes” of the Port of Huelva (building correlative to Las Cocheras of the port).
We wish you luck in this last step towards the digital transformation of the port sector with your project in Huelva!